Introduction to the blog...

Hi, my name's Toby Wildgoose. I'm a 21 year old who's obsessed by sport, so much so, that I am looking to become a sports journalist/media officer in later life.

I've set up this blog not only so that I can improve and refine my writing skills, but also to provide a platform for potential employers to view my work.

I have already developed a small portfolio of my work, with my experience in the industry including: written match reports for junior football teams, published work at numerous EFL clubs in a variety of formats, and work experience placements at Chesterfield FC and Rotherham United Community Sports Trust - to see my full portfolio click here: http://goo.gl/VWws3H.

I hope to post as often as possible on this blog about anything that is sport related. Please find the time to read any of my posts.

Any comments or suggestions on how I can improve the blog would be greatly appreciated, and I would also be happy to receive any other suggestions for work experience. Please comment on here, email me (tobywildgoose@gmail.com), or even tweet me (@TobyWildgoose). Cheers!

Start Date: 11/12/12 (Aged 15)

Monday 6 August 2018

Gallery: Bude CC 2nd XI vs Launceston CC 2nd XI (04/08/18)

Launceston CC 2nd XI
173/7 (40 overs)

beat

Bude CC 2nd XI
146/9 (40 overs)

1st INNINGS

Bude apply pressure with the ball.

A Bude fielder.

Time to rearrange the furniture?

The Bude wicketkeeper battles hard to hold the ball.

Talking tactics...

Bude close in on a wicket.

A Bude fielder appears dejected after a misfield.

Launceston add some valuable runs late on.

A Bude bowler claps the pavillion as he leaves the field.

2nd INNINGS

Launceston look to take wickets early on.

Bude's chairman, head groundsman, and 2nd XI wicketkeeper looks to put runs on the board.

Launceston celebrate taking a wicket.

 Bude's batters battle hard.

A wicket with a sea view.

'Catch him!'

A pep talk.

The ball just takes off one of the Bude openers' bails.

Sea, seagulls, and cricket.

Look back at it...

No comments :

Post a Comment