Introduction to the blog...

Hi, my name's Toby Wildgoose. I'm a 21 year old who's obsessed by sport, so much so, that I am looking to become a sports journalist/media officer in later life.

I've set up this blog not only so that I can improve and refine my writing skills, but also to provide a platform for potential employers to view my work.

I have already developed a small portfolio of my work, with my experience in the industry including: written match reports for junior football teams, published work at numerous EFL clubs in a variety of formats, and work experience placements at Chesterfield FC and Rotherham United Community Sports Trust - to see my full portfolio click here: http://goo.gl/VWws3H.

I hope to post as often as possible on this blog about anything that is sport related. Please find the time to read any of my posts.

Any comments or suggestions on how I can improve the blog would be greatly appreciated, and I would also be happy to receive any other suggestions for work experience. Please comment on here, email me (tobywildgoose@gmail.com), or even tweet me (@TobyWildgoose). Cheers!

Start Date: 11/12/12 (Aged 15)

Friday 13 July 2018

Gallery: Hallam FC 1-2 Sheffield Wednesday U23s (10/07/18)

FIRST-HALF

The sides line up prior to kick-off.

Sam Smart looks to challenge the Hallam captain.

Ben Hughes skillfully controls the ball.

The Wednesday players celebrate the opening goal (0-1).

Wednesday forward Preslav Borukov controls the ball.

And not too long after, he doubles the Owls' lead (0-2).

Borukov celebrates with his teammate Smart (0-2).

The Hallam skipper looks to bring the ball out of midfield.

The Countrymen battle hard in midfield.


SECOND-HALF

Jordan Lonchar brings the ball down for Wednesday.

The Countrymen celebrate pulling a goal back (1-2).

Joe West attempts to win the ball.

Jack Lee tries to pull back a Hallam player.

Matt Penny shields the ball.

Eyes on the ball.

No comments :

Post a Comment